Move Over Santa: Runner’s Milk & Cookies Giveaway
Every Tuesday in December, I’m giving away awesome running goodies to keep you running happy. Today, I’m launching my third Weekly December Holiday Running Gift-Away. (Congratulations to Laurel C. who won last week’s icy cool giveaway from Hyperice!)
With Santa coming to homes across the country tonight (at least those of you who have been nice this year), my Christmas Eve giveaway is a runner’s makeover on Santa’s milk and cookies. Today, I’m giving away a case of 12 14-ounce bottles of Ready to Drink Chocolate Muscle Milk and one of my favorite finds of the holiday season: A Downward-Facing Dog OR Warrior 3 cookie cutter from Yummi Yogi (also featured in my holiday gift guide for runners and triathletes). Could a gingerbread or sugar cookie get any cuter? (And if it’s not healthy, at least it looks healthy!) They don’t just make great cookies. They are perfect for cutting fruit slices, bread, sandwiches, pancakes and more for the health conscious hostess with the mostest. Check out all the creative ways to use them here.
Ready to win? Here’s how:
- Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter and track all your entries. Simply log in with your Facebook account or email. (Mandatory)
- Post a comment in the comments section at the end of this post sharing which Yummi Yogi cookie cutter you would like (Downward-Facing Dog or Warrior 3). (Mandatory) If you celebrate Christmas, I’d love to hear your Christmas traditions when it comes to leaving (or not leaving) milk and cookies for Santa!
- Once you’ve done that, check it off in the box below to unlock 9 additional options to enter, such as tweeting and/or posting on Facebook about the giveaway and following rUnladylike and Yummi Yogi on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram if you don’t already.
- The contest will be open from Tuesday, December 24, 2013, through Sunday, December 29, 2013, at 11:59 p.m. EST.
- The winner will be contacted on Monday, December 30, 2013, via email. The winner will be instructed to go to http://www.yummiyogi.com to choose a Downward-Facing Dog or Warrior-3 cookie cutter. All items will be shipped directly to the winner from rUnladylike.
More ways to connect with rUnladylike:
Daily Mile: http://www.dailymile.com/people/jesica
Follow rUnladylike with Bloglovin
Yummi Yogi donated the cookie cutter for the giveaway, and Muscle Milk provided me with several cases of Chocolate Ready to Use drinks for being an ambassador for the ZOOMA Florida half marathon, of which they are a sponsor. Thank you Yummi Yogi and Muscle Milk.
Which Yummi Yogi cookie cutter would you like to win – a Downward-Facing Dog or Warrior 3 cookie cutter? If you celebrate Christmas, what traditions do you have when it comes to leaving milk and cookies for Santa?